- Full Membership: Full membership in the LCPAAA is restricted to graduates of the Lakeway Citizens Police Academy. Full members, in good standing with all dues current, are entitled to paraticipate in all functions, voting and holding office in the LCPAAA.
- Associate Membership: Non-graduate adult family members of Full Members may join as associate members. Associate members may not vote or hold office, but may participate in other LCPAAA functions unless otherwise restricted by Lakeway Police Department policy.
- No person shall be denied membership in this Association because of race, sex, religion, ethnic background, color, age, national origin or disability.
- Any person or member convicted of a Class B misdemeanor or higher, or any felony is not eligible for membership.
The LCPAAA uses MemberPlanet.com to communicate and management members. Click the button below to access your MemberPlanet account.
- The annual membership dues for the Lakeway Citizens’ Police Academy Alumni Association shall be set at $24.00 per individual or $36.00 per couple. Associate member annual dues shall be set at $5.00. Dues are payable after graduation from the Lakeway Citizens’ Police Academy. Students who graduate before July 1 will owe a full year’s dues. Those who graduate after July 1 will owe six months’ dues for that year. Thereafter, dues shall be paid on a yearly basis and shall be due and payable on January 1 of each year. Once paid dues are non-refundable.
Member Polo Shirts
To order a new LCPAAA polo shirt please click HERE.